The highly anticipated SaaSUMMIT’23 concluded on 11 August’23 with resounding success, bringing together industry leaders, experts, and SME decision-makers. Hosted at the Bangalore International Hotel, Bengaluru, the event featured a diverse range of presentations, engaging sessions, keynote speeches, Panel discussions and networking opportunities that left attendees inspired, informed, and eager for future technology opportunities that can help SME businesses grow faster.
From a captivating keynote address to the hands-on workshops led by Industry Experts, showcasing the latest trends, insights, and innovations in the SaaS model. The event was a unique platform for professionals to exchange ideas, share experiences, and forge meaningful connections within the MSME community.
Highlights of SaaSUMMIT’23 included:
- Keynote Addresses: Renowned thought leader Ashwin Krishna AVP – Marketing, HighRadius delivered a thought-provoking speech on the topic “The Real Deal of AI + SaaS”, that explored the challenges and opportunities reshaping the SME technology landscape.
- Interactive Workshops: Attendees participated in interactive workshops that provided practical skills and actionable takeaways. These sessions, led by experts, covered topics ranging from AI, SaaS, Cloud Computing, customer retention, marketing, subscription model…etc.
Nishant Arora, Director of Marketing Programs, Sprinklr Inc presented the topic “Supercharge Demand Generation with Generative AI”.
Prashant Agarwal, Co-Founder & B2B SaaS Expert, Edmingle, spoke about “Revenue Alignment: How to Pull Marketing, Sales & Customer Success Together”.
Akshay Mathur, Product Strategy Advisor presented an interesting topic “Non-tech challenges growing the SaaS business”.
B Chandresh Rao, Co-Fonder, Selfservit, presented how MService, their flagship SaaS product could help “Automate Workflows and Streamline Processes”.
Pugal Thyagarajan, Sr.Consultant, Tally Solutions, presented Tally’s latest product TallyPrime 3.0 and its features on how it can help SMEs “From Fear to Forward Motion: Navigating the Future of Analytics with Confidence”.
The last Speaker, Anamitra Ghosh, Head of Strategy & Growth, Altor Smart Mobility. Shared light into “Digital Superstars: Exploring the World of Virtual Influencers”.
3. Panel Discussions: Engaging panel discussions featuring a diverse group of experts delved into pressing industry issues, fostering insightful conversations and new perspectives. The moderator Prashant Agarwal, led an engaging Q & Session and the panel topic was “ Payments: The Key to Subscription Business Success”.
4. Networking Opportunities: SaaSUMMIT’23 offered ample networking opportunities, allowing attendees to connect with like-minded peers, potential collaborators, and mentors.
5. Exhibition Area: The vibrant exhibition area featured cutting-edge products, services, and technologies from Tally Solutions, Kredx, MService, and Lekhha giving attendees hands-on experiences with the latest advancements.
Small Enterprise India the driving force behind SaaSUMMIT’23, expressed their gratitude for the overwhelming response from attendees, sponsors, and partners.
The success of SaaSUMMIT’23 would not have been possible without the support of our valued sponsors including Tally Solutions, Kredx, MService, Lekhha, Edmingle, and Altor Smart Mobility. Their commitment to advancing Software-as-a-Service innovation has greatly contributed to the event’s impact.
The event was a success in terms of incorporating advanced technology on SaaS into MSME business practice and assisting them in understanding emerging technologies and application modalities.
As the curtain falls on SaaSUMMIT’23, the organizers are already looking ahead to the next edition. Stay tuned for updates on SmallEnterpriseIndia.com and Social Media Channels for information about SME Logistics & Supply Chain Conclave to be held in Bengaluru and SME Banking & Insurance Summit in Mumbai next month between 20-25 September’23, which promises to build upon the success of this year’s event.