MSME NATIONAL IPR YATRA
23 & 24 March 2023, Bengaluru
An initiative of Government of India, under the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Ministry, the MSME National IPR Yatra 2023 will be conducted across various cities to create awareness about the benefits of IPR and conduct sessions on how MSMEs can filing for Patents, trade mark, copyright and many other IPR related topics.
MSME National IPR Yatra, Bengaluru is organized by MSME DFO, Bengaluru in association with National Law School of India University and co-organised by Small Enterprise India.
With many MSMEs operating in overlapping and crowded markets, the need for competitive advantages and unique selling propositions has long existed. IPRs provide just that, especially for businesses that operate in the manufacturing or engineering space. MSMEs in developing countries like India typically focus on protecting tangible assets such as land or machinery and leave the domain of intellectual property rights (IPR) to larger enterprises. This propensity is set to change with the introduction of the L2Pro platform, launched in the second week of October 2019. India’s base of more than 70 million MSMEs will now be able to utilise this e-learning platform that is designed to guide them on IPR and how they can leverage it to expand their business operations. For small businesses, concepts like IPR have often been beyond their means and dreams. Without a proper understanding of the subject, or training in it, IPR can be a daunting domain for MSMEs to operate in.
The two-day MSME Ministry event on IPR will be a Seminar on Day 1 and Conference on Day 2. The objective is to promote innovations, provide appropriate facilities for the development of the concept to market, design competitiveness and protection and commercialization of Intellectual creations of the MSME sector.
DAY 1 – AGENDA: 23 MARCH 2023
DAY 1: 23rd March’23 : MSME National IPR & Innovation Seminar
The IPR Seminar will be focused on different aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs), Hands-on training on patent searching and filling, and how MSMEs can convert their research/project works into Patents. This Seminar will bring a positive transformation among MSMEs to convert their work into patents.
- 10.00 am – 10.15 am: Inaugurations & Welcome Note
- 10.15 am – 10.45 am: Key Note address: Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for MSMEs in India
- 10.45 am – 1.00 pm: Seminar: IPR Policy and Laws for Indigenisation under Make in India, Start-Up India and Digital India programs
- 1.00 pm – 1.45 pm: Networking Lunch
- 1.45 pm – 3.30 pm Data Protection and Privacy are critical to protecting information that is relevant to patent grant and protection
- 3.30 pm – 5.15 pm: Hands-on-Training on Patent Search and filling
- 5.15 pm – 5.25 pm: Closing Note
DAY 2 – AGENDA: 24 MARCH 2023
DAY 2 : 24th March’23 : MSME National IPR & Innovation Conference
- 10.00 am – 10.30 am : Inaugurations & Welcome Note
- 10.30 am – 10.45 am: Key Note address: Enhance the competitiveness of the MSMEs sector through IPR
- 10.45 am – 11.30 am: Overview of Intellectual Property Rights and MSME Schemes
- 11.30 am – 12.15 am: Copyrights and Trademarks
- 12.15 am – 1.00 pm: Plagiarism and Research Ethics
- 1.00 pm – 1.45 pm: Networking Lunch
- 1.45 pm – 2.30 pm: How to Convert the Research/Project works/innovations into Patents.
- 2.30 pm – 3.15 pm: IPRs and Data Protection, Privacy issues connected to Unique identity and PII, Encryption versus Enforcement
- 3.15 pm – 4.00 pm: IPR in the cyber world
- 4.00 pm – 4.45 pm: Panel Discussion: Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- 4.45 pm – 5.30 pm: Felicitating Successful MSMEs on MSME IPR Reimbursement
- 5.30 pm: Closing Note
Aspire AEONIAN LLP respects your privacy! By submitting this form, you agree to have your contact information, including email will be shared with our partners. If you have any concerns at all, please contact us and we will address them quickly and efficiently.
For more details, please call: 9567668459 / 6360834811