THE BIGGEST SME ROADSHOW THAT OFFERS SMEs A BUSINESS MAKEOVER THROUGH DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND VARIOUS OTHER SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION – it’s more than a buzzword for SMEs. Digitization is no longer an option, it’s a necessity. It helps business owners to start thinking out of the box by challenging the status quo and experimenting. Join us and meet over 2000+ SMEs across 30 cities in digitising their business.
Despite potentially tremendous benefits, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) lag in digital transformation. Emerging technologies, as diverse as they are, offer a range of applications for them to improve performance and overcome the size-related limitations they face in doing business. However, SMEs must be better prepared, and the stakes are high.
With digital transformation, companies can improve their management by having better access to information, appropriate communication with vendors, and faster networking. With digitalization comes automation that can be combined with several operations to do menial and repetitive tasks, saving time and costs for the organizations. Similarly, procuring financial support and human resources can be more streamlined and expedited on the back of a digital presence. With the digital approach at the forefront, training the workforce can become seamless and more effective. Moreover, SMEs can track and log their employees’ progress while preparing in advance to tackle future challenges on the back of valuable insights.
- Development of new disruptive business models with innovative product and service portfolio
- Industry 4.0 capabilities
- Improving customer relationships and customer intelligence along the product life cycle
- Integrating partner ecosystem with self-optimised, virtualised processes, focus on core competency
- Moving from a product-oriented to a platform-focused approach
- Central BI system consolidating all relevant internal and external information sources, some predictive analytics
- The central use of predictive analytics for real-time optimisation and automated event handling with intelligent database and self-learning algorithm enabling impact analysis and decision support
- Optimising the value-chain network for compliance, security, legal, and tax
- Collaboration as a key value driver
- To understand how mature are my current digitalisation capabilities?
- What could I gain by better collaboration with customers, suppliers, technology partners, and even competitors?
- How is customer behaviour changing and how does my relationship with customers need to change in response?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Founders and Managing Directors
- CEOs, CIOs and CTOs,
- Finance Heads/CFOs
- Chief Digital Officer
- Directors – Digital Transformation
- Directors of Digital Services
- Heads of IT Architecture
- Heads of Information Technology
- Heads of Digital Strategy
- Senior IT Managers
- IT Program Managers
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Heads of IT and IT Directors
- Directors of Business Transformation & Innovation
|8.30 am – 9.40 am||Venue registration / Welcome Tea/Coffee|
|9.45 am – 9.55 am||Welcome Address||Dojo Jose, Founder, Aspire AEONIAN|
|9.55 am – 10.10 am||Keynote Address||BV Gopal Reddy, President, Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FKCCI)|
|10.10 am – 10.20 am||Keynote Address||GR Akadas, Director, MSME DFO, Bengaluru|
|10.20 am – 10.40 am||All Things Digital and All Things AI for Business Performance||Swapnil Jain, CEO, ORAI Robotics|
|10.40 am – 11.00 am||MSME innovative and Marketing support for SMEs||Gopinath Rao, IEDS, Dy Director, MSME DFO, Bengaluru|
|11.00 am – 11.20 am||How to win in the Digital Transformation Era?||Dinesh Menon, Global Chief Strategy and Business Officer, Resulticks|
|11.20 am – 11.40 am||Spend Management for Employees & Businesses||Giridhar Krishnamurthy, Designation: Business Head, Zaggle EMS|
|11.40 am – 12.00 pm||Industrial IoT & Analytics For Digital Transformation||Navaneeth Rao, Founder Director, Chipster Technology|
|12.00 pm – 12.20 pm||Digital Marketing Strategy for Going Global||Neetu V Bansal, Business Coach and Mentor, Coaching For Business|
|12.20 pm – 12.40 pm||Accelerate Growth with Digital Solutions for SMEs||Ajit Belani, General Manager, TATA Tele Business Services|
|12.40 pm – 1.15 pm||Panel Discussion: Digital Transformation – Challenges & Opportunities||Moderator: Neetu V Bansal|
|1.15 pm – 1.20 pm||Thank You Note||B P Shashidhar, Director, and Chairman, Industry Committee, FKCCI|
|1.20 pm – 2.30 pm||Networking Lunch|
|2.30 pm – 5.30 pm||Pre-Scheduled One-to-One Meetings|
REGISTER NOW (FREE)!
Aspire AEONIAN LLP respects your privacy! By submitting this form, you agree to have your contact information, including email will be shared with our partners. If you have any concerns at all, please contact us and we will address them quickly and efficiently .
Key Highlights of the One-to-One Meet :
- Each participant will have prefixed meetings with the Suppliers
- The matchmaking will be done on the basis of your profile
- Each participant will have minimum 4-5 meetings.
- The salient feature of this One-to- Oner Meet will be on Digital transformation (pre-scheduled/ approved meetings).
- All the Industry sectors will be addressed and members in each will have good opportunities to learn about the benefits
For more details, please call : 9567668459 / 6360834811