A series of live online sessions that help business owners, and their leadership teams develop practical growth ideas and actions.
JUST 6-HOURS | CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT-LED GROWTH IDEAS | EXECUTION
We are pleased to announce a partnership between Small Enterprise India and Wadhwani Foundation. The first of many events to launch the partnership is an “SME Growth Seminar” on 24th February 2023. This will be a 6-hour guided session on Customer Development by Neetu V Bansal. We request Business owners along with their Sales and Marketing leaders to join this session to enhance your knowledge on how to extract more out of your existing Customers.
Small Enterprise India has always been at the forefront of educating SMEs through our various platforms. This management session “SME GROWTH SEMINAR”, will help SMEs become better leaders, improve their communication with their customers, and employees, build relationships and be more productive within their team, and also learn about practical growth ideas and how to action them. The seminar will help you acknowledge your customer’s and team’s different personalities and will help you to manage them better, benefiting your customers as well as your entire company. The topic will be brought across in a format that will be clear, easy to understand, and digest. The step-by-step coaching that will be conducted will help you think outside the box.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Business Owners and their Sales and Marketing leaders
• Aspiring for business growth and keen to implement growth ideas
• Revenue between INR 5 Cr – 25 Cr
WHY IS IT WORTH YOUR TIME?
• Non-academic: Focus on practical ideas
• Understanding concepts: Applied tools and best-in-class practices
• Led by a Facilitator: An experienced Small Business Advisor
• ‘Hear it from Doers’: Delivered by an SME on lessons learned and application of the growth levers
• Growth checklist: Implementable growth Ideas (in the form of an online journal)
• Peer interaction: Networking and learning
• Execution: Know how to overcome talent hurdles
• Synthesize learnings: Speciﬁc actions for growth through learning
tools and networking
• Deeper resources: ‘Wadhwani Online Resources to help you execute better
• Sales Management
• Key Account Management
• Traditional & Digital Marketing
• Customer Experience Management
• Overcoming Growth Hurdles
• Tracking & Managing Competition
• Recruit and Retain Talent
Join Us: 24 February 2023
Time: 12.00 pm – 6.30 pm
REGISTER NOW: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WCG37VV