- Warehousing: Setting up, Storage Plan, Manpower and MHE Planning, Operations Designing, SAP WMS, LEAN Measures
- Logistics: Transport Planning, Load Planning, Selecting right mode of Transportation, Shipment Bundling, Safe Packaging during Transportation
- Procurement: Procurement of CAPEX Items, Consumables for Warehousing
- Inventory Planning: Inventory Mix, Bin Planning, How to keep a track of Slow Moving, Non Moving Inventory, Cycle Count Process
Other Areas of expertise:
- Soft Skill Training: Communication Skills – Verbal and Non-Verbal, Stress Management, Time Management,
- Leadership Training: Leading High Performance Teams, Leading with Empathy, How to Motivate and Inspire, Performance Management
- One on One Executive Coaching
- One-on-One and Group Life Coaching
Director Operations, Ingram Micro India Limited,
A seasoned Supply Chain Professional, a Keynote Speaker, a Certified Trainer from IATD and a Life and Executive Coach. A member of Leaders Excellence at Harvard Square and Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport with more than 18 years of experience in various areas of Supply Chain operations across industries ranging from Pharma, FMCG and Chemicals.
Started career with a Tea Company in Assam in 2001 in accounts dept, followed by Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd where I was heading the Logistics and Commercial activities for North East. During this time, I set up a robust process of managing dealers’ pending claims and thereby clearing the roadblocks in getting long pending old dues from dealers.
Started my FMCG career with ITC Ltd. in the Foods Division and worked at multiple locations during my 4 years stint with the company till 2008. During this time, I started the 3PL operation in a new Distribution Centre in Guwahati, settled operations in an unsettled Distribution Centre in Bangalore, set up a 3PL operation warehouse in Ahmedabad and provided various data analytics to improve operational efficiency in the distribution function.
I worked with Transition Optical India Pvt. Ltd for a year, where I was responsible for the Logistics function encompassing Inventory Management, Planning, Importing, and local Distribution.
From July 2009, I worked with Sigma Aldrich Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., till July 2017 and have been responsible for the Distribution and Logistics function along with Trade and Product Compliance. Between Aug’17 to Sep’19, I worked with Merck Life Sciences at Mumbai HQ as Director Distribution and was responsible for warehouse and logistics operations for India.
Effective Oct’19, have taken up the responsibility of Director Operations with Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd, the global leader in IT Distribution, where I’m in the process of getting myself tuned to manage end to end Distribution operation for the country.
My skill sets: Logistics, Warehousing, Distribution, Supply Chain Planning and Network Designing, Training, Coaching, Mentoring, People Management, Analytical Thinking, Quick learning ability etc.