25 February 2020

RSS Feed

Meet Our Experts

  • v Pradeep Kumar
  • G K Pramod
  • Rajesh Kumar
  • Bharat Kumar
  • Ms.Vandana Goel
  • Mr. Ajay Rawal
  • Mr. Rajeev Roy
Category: L

Undecided Question

Dear sir we wish set up a Partenership firm under Indian Parteneship act and wish to set up export oriented cashew processing. Unit in NASIK DISTICT we want raise one crore rupees from the public how to go about what procedure we have to follow whose permissiion is REQURED i to raise the money from market in the form of small shares certificates from RS 100 to 1000,5000 10000 denomination please explain we don't want to TAE bank loan regards M Y. PATEL MSC. CEO KETKI EXPORTS PRASAD APARTMENT NASIK MAHASHTRA INDIA MYP786@gmail.com cell no. 91-9637120900
  • 2 Interesting!
  • Hits: 3294
  • Posted on: 2015-10-20 14:04
There are no Answers to this Question


Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Follow SEI

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Youtube RSS Feed
Small Enterprise India Newsletters


Take Our Online PollVoice your opinion
What do you expect from the StartUp India Action Plan?